Northport Marine Services' qualified shipwrights or boat builders are highly experienced in carrying out all facets of marine repairs and maintenance including:
- All fibreglass repairs from gelcoat chips to major collision damage.
- Rotten transoms and floors replaced.
- All modifications, for instance- built-in seats, boxes, storage.
- Structural improvements, eg: foredecks strengthened for anchor winches, knees glassed in for heavier outboards.
- Maintenance and repairs of traditional wooden boats, including caulking and puttying of seams.
- Ribs sistered or replaced, hulls refastened.
- Repainting of topsides, superstructure, interiors.
- Varnish work.
- Epoxy/glass sheathing of cabintops, etc.
- Traditional laid teak decks installed and repaired.
- Non-skid surfaces painted/applied.
All your boat trimming needs are covered at North Port Marine Services. We can repair or provide:
- Leather and vinyl upholstery.
- Hull liner and front runner application.
- All indoor and outdoor carpets.
- All clears and canopies.